Because we know how much teens, regardless of their health, love art and coloring, we are asking your help in creating the first of its kind inspirational teen “coloring activity books” designed by teens for teens!
Once completed, this will be more than just any coloring book. It will be included with all Hope Kits and filled with a motivational message for Hidden Teens who are homebound or hospitalized. Plus, it will have Dysautonomia information to help bring awareness to those not familiar with it.
This HOPE coloring activity book will be great for all teens, not just Hidden Teens.
What does HOPE stand for?
H – Heart full of
O – Optimism
P – Purpose
E – Encouragement
1. Must be in between the ages 12 and 19 to enter.
2. Fill out our online form to notify MHHA of your planned participation. (Click here for form)
3. Draw an original black and white drawing on a 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
4. Must include a hidden heart somewhere in your design.
5. Either email a scan of your drawing to Mikaela@HiddenHeartsAlliance.org
or you can mail it to:
Mik’s Hidden Hearts Alliance
6303 Virginia Fields Dr
Katy, Tx 77494
5. Your submission must include your name, age, mailing address, email address and quick bio about yourself. Also mention if you are a Hidden Teen (Dysautonomia / Chronic Illness). (*Your contact information will be kept private. Need not be a hidden teen to enter)
5. From all submissions, our judging panel will select the winning designs and winners will be notified by by Sept 15.
6. Winners will receive entry and recognition at our MHHA October Halloween Banquet to be held on October 20, 2012 in Katy, Texas. They will also receive recognition on the MHHA website and in the HOPE Teen Coloring Book.
Need an example of a black & white drawing which can be colored? Below is Mikaela’s example of a first draft black and white design.